Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Meet Lennie Joseph



An Interview with Lennie Joseph

Where do you currently reside?
I live in Rochelle Park, NJ.

How many years have you been playing?
I've been playing for 50 plus years.

What musicians have influenced you?
There was Jim Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Terry Kath.

What's it like to gig?
Gigging is LIFE!!!!!

Tell us about your gear?
I have more than I need, but not as much as I want.  There are many guitars and amps.

What advice would you give a newbie musician?
Practice hard, play with great musicians, keep it from the heart and make it fun.  

What was one of your accomplishments/goals as a musician?
I have recorded songs that were played on the radio.  I have jammed with some of the best musicians here in North Jersey.  At my age, I'm happy to still be doing it!!!  I plan to keep going and never stop.








Get interviewed on our blog. Drop us a line at:

tothegig@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment