Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Meet Charlie Jones



An Interview with Charlie Jones

Hi Charlie, how long have you been playing?
I've been playing for a longgggg time.

What was your first instrument?
My first instrument was a guitar and still is.

Who were your influences?
My musical influences were John Coltrane, Sun Ra, The Beatles, Jandek, Hendrix, Cream, Miles Davis, The Lonious Monk, Charles Mingus, James Brown, The Blue Note, especially, and Atlantic Record Labels etc...

How many bands have you been in?
I don't know... a bunch.

What's it like to gig?
Some gigs are good and some are not so good.

How often do you practice?
I never practice for fear I'll hurt myself.

What was one of your accomplishments as a musician?
My biggest musical accomplishment is having never been shanked on a gig.


Visit tothegig.com and check out the Pre-Launch of our Musician App








No comments:

Post a Comment