Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Meet Baron Raymonde



An Interview with Baron Raymonde

Hi Baron, where do you currently reside?
I live in Nutley.

How many years have you been playing?
It's been 50 years.

What musicians influenced you?
There were many: Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Johnny Hodges, King Curtis, Paul Desmond, David Sanborn, Michael Brecker, Cannonball Adderly, Matt "Guitar" Murphy, Lou Marini and Miles Davis.

How many bands have you been in?
There are too many to mention.  You can visit my website.

What's it like gigging?
I love playing and traveling.  I live for it.

How often do you practice?
I practice daily.

Tell us about your gear?
I buy the best gear possible.  I play on Vandoren Reeds and Mouthpieces.

What advice would you give a newbie musician?
Play every day, practice hard, always strive to get better, be on time, show up with a good attitude and network!!!!!

What was one of your accomplishments as a musician or what are your goals?
To make a CD and that I've toured with Rod Stewart.





Get interviewed on our blog. Drop us a line at:

tothegig@gmail.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment