Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Monday, December 5, 2016

Meet Mikki Drums




An Interview with Mikki Drums

Hi Mikki, where do you live?
I live in Kogi, Nigeria.

What's it like to have a CD out?
It's awesome.

How do you promote yourself?
I promote myself by rehearsing and seeking advice from the great music tutors.

How many years have you been playing?
I've been playing for eight years.

What musicians have influenced you?
Every musician has something to offer.

What's it like to gig?
It's great to gig.

What type of gear do you use?
I use a drum kit and sticks.

What advice would you give to a newbie musician?
My advice is to constantly rehearse.  Don't be discouraged no matter what happens.  Keep your pride in check.

What's one of your goals as a musician?
My aim is to become a Great God-Fearing Jazz Musician.











Get interviewed on our blog. Drop us a line at:

tothegig@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment