Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Monday, August 1, 2016

Meet Andre Carvalho



Interview with Andre Carvalho

How many years have you been playing the guitar?
I've been playing for over 25 years.

Where was your first gig?
I made my first appearance in a gas station.

What musicians influenced you?
There were several: Mary Knopfler, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Kurt Cobain, Angus Young, Brian May and Kate Richards among many others.

How many bands have you played in?
There were many bands.  Today my heart is in the "Agora Rock Band".

What's it like to gig?
I just love music.  I don't know how my life would be away from the stage.

How often do you practice?
I practice every day.

What was one of your accomplishments as a musician?
I will always be an accomplished man because of playing my guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment