Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Meet Peter Danese





Today's Post is featuring a very dear friend of mine, Peter Danese, who has been playing the drums for a long time.

Peter, how many years have you been playing?
I've been playing for about 50 years!! OMG

What was your first drum set?
Ludwig Drums 1967, still my favs for gigging!

What musicians influenced you?
Buddy, Mitch Mitchell and Sonny Igoe

How many bands have you been in?
probably about 20 from what I can remember

What's it like to gig?
Gigging is fun for the most part.  Moving the equipment gets old but I'm lucky to play with talented musicians who are good friends as well.

How often do you practice?
I really don't practice that much on my own.

What was one of your accomplishments as a musician?
I would say the one accomplishment I am most proud of is playing this long with some of my best friends who also happen to be great musicians.






2 comments:

  1. Yo! Paul! Keep banging the skins!!!
    Your old friend, Andrew Iannone

    ReplyDelete
  2. He don't want to work he just wants to bang on de drum all day and we are happy that he does

    ReplyDelete