Title

We have a new site!

New Site

Over the last six months the response to our initial blog site has been fantastic! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support.

We've been working hard to create a true community and showcase for talented musicians - please come visit our updated site here:

www.somanytalentedmusicians.com.


Thanks!
Debbie

Monday, November 14, 2016

Talented Musicians - Meet Domonick Roman




An Interview with Domonick Roman

Hi Dominick, where do you currently reside?
I live in Ridgefield Park, NJ.

How many years have you been playing?
I have been playing since I was three years old.

What musicians influenced you?
John Coltrane, Whitney Houston, Sum 41, and a lot of others.

How many bands have you been in?
I have been a drummer for three school bands and I usually fill in as any instrumentalist that a player needs.

What's it like to gig?
It is very exhilarating and I feel very free whenever I perform.

How often do you practice?
I practice when I'm bored or when I have a lot on my mind so I practice a lot!

Tell us about your gear?
Most of the gear that I have was donated to me by the grace of God.  I only bought one out of fifteen instruments which is my electric guitar.

What advice would you give a newbie musician?
I would tell an amateur musician to just play whatever is in your soul and heart and in your mind.  That is where the best music comes from.

What are your goals as a musician?
My goals are to go to college for music and play by the side of many great and wonderful musicians. I would also like to hopefully teach people how to cherish this thing called music.



                                      





Get interviewed on our blog. Drop us a line at:

tothegig@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment